Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I got those pivot table blues, ...

Hi:
Can you modify the VBA of pivot table? I want to calculate
the median statistic. This is currently not an option in
pivot table. I'm also trying to remove those little arrows
in the headings in the upper left of the tables (when you
click on them a drop down appears). Also when you edit the
formatting of the cells under these arrows (e.g.,
subscript part of the text), the old formatting reverts
when you click on another cell.

Thanks,
Tom