Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveSheet

Hi,

I have set up a macro to perform a routine on all our
company cost centres which are set in a list. It basically
opens each cost centre report, extracts required data to a
master file and closes the cost centre file.
I wish to perform a different routine when the macro
reaches the last cost centre on my list and was trying to
do something along the lines of

If ActiveSheet = SC.rpt Then.

(SC.rpt being my last cost centre).However I can't get the
syntax correct and am not sure if this is even the correct
way to go about it.

Any assistance gratefully received!

Thanks
Graham