Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtotal detail reference?

Assume column C contains numeric data which is subtotalled

Then you could try:

dim rng as range
set rng = Columns(3).SpecialCells(xlConstants,xlNumbers)
rng.entireRow.copy Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("A1")

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

tim ellis wrote in message
I have created a macro to sort and subtotal my worksheet.
I would now like to be able to copy the detail rows from
each subtotal into a new worksheet. Question: Is there a
way to reference the detail rows within a subtotal?
ie== For each ??? in .....
Thanks.... Tim