Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PDF files & Excel using VBA

hi,
my name is Saleh
My question is
I have over 100 PDF files with the same format ,I want a
VBA code that can read a specific data line in these
files say at line 100 and output the data into an EXCEL
sheet. any help

please let me know if you need more data, by the way I
have full access to these PDF files,it's just I'm trying
to find a way to utomate the work.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Saleh,

it is possible to do this type of thing using macros and the SendKeys
statement to copy the text back to excel. If you could send me a couple of
the files I could create the macro for you for a small fee.
Lynn S - OutOfNoWare