Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text from multiple columns to one

Hi

That's the way I'd do it too. Why is it slow ? Care to post the code, maybe it can be
improved?

--
HTH. Best wishes Harald
Excel MVP

Followup to newsgroup only please.

"T.K Kullervo" wrote in message
Is there a way to get all the text from a row to the First column of the
row. I tried going throw all the cells in a loop and saving the values of
the A and B columns and concatting them together in A column. This works but
its very slow. Is there some other way to do this text to columns backwords?