Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Making a TextBox look and feel like a Label in a userform

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 at 23:49:12, Mike NG (Mike NG
) wrote:
Now me harping on about my Windows4GL / OpenROAD again
You could bunch things into a stack field which would collapse down if
you made them invisible (to be strictly true making invisible wouldn't
collapse it, you'd set its parent to null). The only solution to get a
genuine label in place of the text field would be for me to have
duplicates of the fields, and move things around dynamically which
would be silly

And in fact, in OpenROAD, you just set the bias of the field to read
only and it does everything for you
--
Mike