Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm Pops Up when in the wrong file.

Hi,

I have 2 files that both have some VBA in them.
Both files need to be open at the same time.
One file , let's call it file "A", starts the macros by hitting Ctrl-s and
the other , let's call it file "B" , by Ctrl-t.

When i'm in the file that starts the macros with Ctrl-t (File B), a userform
that is in the other file popsup.
In all my modules I call on userforms by starting with VBAProject. ------.

Does anyone know why this happens ??
Thanks for any help in advance,