Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send FORM by mail

Is it possible to send a form via email? I don't want to send the entire
workbook or sheet, I'd like to send the form that's active at that time, is
it possible? If so, what do I have to enter?
Thanks,
Federico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fede,

That is not possible. You can send only an entire workbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Fede Querio" wrote in message
Is it possible to send a form via email? I don't want to send

the entire
workbook or sheet, I'd like to send the form that's active at

that time, is
it possible? If so, what do I have to enter?
Thanks,
Federico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by Form Fede

A Userform or a sheet?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Fede Querio" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to send a form via email? I don't want to send the entire
workbook or sheet, I'd like to send the form that's active at that time, is
it possible? If so, what do I have to enter?
Thanks,
Federico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip,

Is it possible to save it for example as a picture and afterthat send it via
email? Or perhaps something like a print-screen function..

Thanks,

Fede

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Fede,

That is not possible. You can send only an entire workbook.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Fede Querio" wrote in message
Is it possible to send a form via email? I don't want to send

the entire
workbook or sheet, I'd like to send the form that's active at

that time, is
it possible? If so, what do I have to enter?
Thanks,
Federico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ron,
I mean a USERFORM
Cheers,
Fede

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
What do you mean by Form Fede

A Userform or a sheet?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

"Fede Querio" wrote in message

Is it possible to send a form via email? I don't want to send the entire
workbook or sheet, I'd like to send the form that's active at that time,

is
it possible? If so, what do I have to enter?
Thanks,
Federico

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the problem in doing that is that the email we create is too big
(2Mb).....is there any other alternative?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Alt-PrintScreen will place the active userform on the Clipboard
You can paste it in your mail then.

I never try to let VBA do this.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin