Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Status Bar and the small panels on its right

How do I remove the small panels on the right of the Status Bar? The
ones that have one of them written NUM?

Thank you
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John,

Manually, you can go to the Tools menu, choose Options, then the
View tab. There, uncheck "Status bar". Programmatically, use
Application.DisplayStatusBar = False

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"John" wrote in message
om...
How do I remove the small panels on the right of the Status Bar?

The
ones that have one of them written NUM?

Thank you
John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

John,

Can't be done.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"John Mark" wrote in message

I do want to remove the whole Status Bar but only the small

panels on
the right one of them containing the word "Num" The Status Bar

should be
visible without these small panels.

Thank you
John

*** Sent via Developersdex
http://www.developersdex.com ***

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am very sorry, I forgot the word "not".

The earlier message should have been written like this

I do not want to remove the whole Status Bar but only the small panels