Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to output recordset data to sheet

Hi,

I am writing a macro which uses ADO to connect to DB2
AS/400 database and return the recordset data to the
worksheet.
But I found that when I use ADO with QueryTable, there is
some problem such as only part of data is returned to the
worksheet,..etc.
Therefore, rather that using QueryTable, is there any
other method with can return recordset data field by field
into seperate worksheet columns?
Thanks a lot.

Terence