Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Failed Web Query ... sometimes

Don,

Thanks for your reply re my VBA problem. The interesting thing is that
some Excel 2002 users are not able to run the program successfully, but
some Excel 2002 are able. As well, some Excel 2000 users are not able
to run the program, but some are. That's what makes it so troublesome.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
Mark