Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default form popup

Bob or who it may concern
This is the right form, I don't think I am wording what I want to do right,
so if you would please be patient

What it needs to do when L10 is selected is to popup a form which it does
,BUT I need to specify what and where the headers are along with where the
data field are

Sorry for not saying that earlier

If L10 is selected it needs to go to A500-C500 to look at the headers and
the data would need to go in A501-C549 only, then if you move to L11 it
would advance down 50 lines,
example
If L11 is selected it needs to go to A550-C550 to look at the headers and
the data would need to go in A551-C600 only and so on.

Sorry for the confusion on the name of the code, but it wasn't downloaded
with the code