Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default pulldown boxes

David

DataValidationAllow "list". Either enter a list(comma separated) or select a
range of cells using collapsible dialog button.

In-cell dropdown checked.

User will be restricted to those items.

For more info on DV see Debra Dlagleish's site.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:47:22 -0700, "david"
wrote:

I was wondering if it was possible to make a pulldown in a
cell. So, that I could make them select from the pulldown
menu choices. For example in a certain cell, I just want
them to select yes or no.

Thanks for you help,
David