Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grouping and Listing Projected Projects By Inclusive Dates

I have a projects worksheet in which I have a Current Date Cell ("F1")
and four columns ("A, B, C, D") which have dates.

"A1" = Estimated Start Date
"B1" = Estimated Finish Date
"C1" = Actual Start Date
"D1" = Actual Finish Date

Each project has the same set of "A-D" dates.

I want to be able to do a 3 month projected projects chart (or list)
which will show the current date + columns "A1 thru D1" dates. For
example:

Current date = 7/24/03

Projected Project Dates:

Current Month Next Month Two Months from Now
A1-D1 A1-D1 A1-D1

Is there a macro that would give me this information. Or, code that
will allow me to do this?