Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List or Array

Hi All,

In my VBA, I have to combine 3-type of data as an array or
a list. How would you combine these data in an array or a
list?

Caption: is fixed. One name per caption.
Item: is fixed. But there are multiple items (usually 1 to
5 items) per item.
Range: is dynamic. The array has to etract data
dynamically from somewhere else.

Example:

Caption Item Range
CTQ C402 & C403 A12:A24
BCD U261 A25:A39
OPC U216,U217,U218 & U219 A40:A58

I am not sure how to dynamically assign ranges to an array
in this case.
I really appriciate it if you can show me how to create an
Array that can dynamically change data range.

Thank you very much in advance,
Shinichi