Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code for looping through open workbooks and worksheets

Hi,

A few weeks ago I was trying to add a standard footer to each of 200 Excel
files I inherited. Someone graciously provided me code that would loop
through every sheet in every open workbook (and then close each workbook
with changes saved and no prompt), so I could just paste my footer code into
it. However, I changed to a new computer and now cannot get Outlook Express
to download messages far enough into the past to get the reply to my
original message. Would someone please either repost similar code or advise
me how to get newsgroup messages going back a couple months?

I apologize for the inconvenience; I'll remember to download everything
promptly in the future.

Best,

Jamie