Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Protection Messages

Hi,

I am on Windows 2000, Office XP, and VB 6.3. My users will
be on Excel 97. I have protected my sheets so that the
users are unable to select locked cells (using code).
However, on Excel 97, whenever a cell is double-clicked, a
message pops up telling the user that the sheet has been
protected and giving him instructions on how to unprotect
the sheet. How do I disable this message? Thanks in
advance.

Yours,
C.M.