Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default KERNEL32.DLL error after running EXCEL Macro

Hello,

I have an Excel macro that links to a website. It pulls
data from the website and the macro works fine. But when
I try close Excel, I get the following error:

EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 0187:bff9db61.
Registers:
EAX=c0030bfc CS=0187 EIP=bff9db61 EFLGS=00010216
EBX=0261fe28 SS=018f ESP=0251ff18 EBP=025201b4
ECX=00000000 DS=018f ESI=00000000 FS=36af
EDX=bff76855 ES=018f EDI=bff79198 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
53 8b 15 e4 9c fc bf 56 89 4d e4 57 89 4d dc 89
Stack dump:

I have to shut down in order to clear the error from my
screen.

If anyone could help me figure this out I would GREATLY
appreciate it. I have tried to fix the problem numerous
times.

- Dan