Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password to hide and unhide sheets

There have been quite a few questions this week on this
topic - try search on the NG

Basically, hide all the relevent sheets.
Add a userform - with a text box for the password with
the PasswordChar set to say asterisks. add another
textbox for the username. add an OK button & code it to
test the two entries - success should result in the
worksheets being made visible, while failure might result
in what? the workbook closing

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP