Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default move this rectangle to hide the unused cells

Xl2000
I have 90 rows with formulas that are not being used yet and I don't
want to see them untill I need them.
Each work day that is monday through friday I will use the next 2 rows.
So what I created a Rectangle colored white to hide the unused cells
and I have a macro that I click on to move the Rectangle 2 rows
Question Is it possible to have XL move this rectangle each work day
when I open this sheet
and not move it on the weekends when I may want to review
the sheet
Sub Rectangle10_Click()
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 9").Select
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop 24.75

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why not just design the formulas so the cells look blank when there is no
entry in a specified cell in the row

in B30 as an example
=if(A30="","",currentformula)

So when I enter something in column A of that row (row 30),
then the formula calculates as designed, otherwise, the cell looks blank.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

~Alan Rosenberg Miami wrote in message
Xl2000
I have 90 rows with formulas that are not being used yet and I don't
want to see them untill I need them.
Each work day that is monday through friday I will use the next 2 rows.
So what I created a Rectangle colored white to hide the unused cells
and I have a macro that I click on to move the Rectangle 2 rows
Question Is it possible to have XL move this rectangle each work day
when I open this sheet
and not move it on the weekends when I may want to review
the sheet
Sub Rectangle10_Click()
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Rectangle 9").Select
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop 24.75

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Call this from the open event:

Sub MoveBox()
With Worksheets(1).Shapes("Rectangle 2")
Set rng = .TopLeftCell
.Top = rng.Offset(2, 0).Top
End With

Tom Ogilvy

~Alan Rosenberg Miami wrote in message
Column
A:Empty B: Name of day then the date C:Name D:Value E:=D?-D? F:CF E:CF G:CF
H:Value I:=I?*D? J:CF K:Date L:CF M:Date N:=I8*D8 N:=M8-C1 O:=N8/C1
Using 2 rows each day
It goes by the month. How would I hide the rows and columns that i dont
want to see untill needed
the image thing works good if i can figure out how to move it in a sheet
code