-   -   Macro to Select Pages & Show Print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/272287-macro-select-pages-show-print.html)

Ad

Macro to Select Pages & Show Print

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Macro that will allow me to select
multiple worksheets then bring up the Print Dialogue box
(So i can select printer). The selection of worksheets
works fine when recording but to bring up the print
dialog box is a problem as I can only complete recording
when the Okay button on the print box is
pressed...therefore when I run the macro it goes straight
to print and doesn't allow me to select/change the
printer..

Any help would be great!!

Paul B[_6_]

Macro to Select Pages & Show Print

Ad, this should do it Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97