Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft AccessLinks add-in

I have a computer that is running Excel and Word but does
not have Access. But there is an Access report I need to
run. Will the Microsoft AccessLinks add-in allow me to
run the report without having Access loaded?
Thank you
Clara Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Snipped from the help file:
AccessLinks Creates Microsoft Access forms and reports to
use with Excel data, and imports Excel data into Access.
You must have Access 2000 installed on your system to be
able to use the AccessLinks add-in.

If you have a legal copy of Excel and Word, then you
should also have an Office install disc so you can install
Access.

.