Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hide #VALUE! and ######

XL2000
is there a way to hide #VALUE! and ###### until needed or used

Is it possible to hide rows of formulas using a code

I know that I can hide them everyday by format rows/hide

today i will enter info in rows 25 and 26 but there is unused
information in rows 27 through 100
tomorrow i will enter info in rows 27 an 28 and so on

the unused rows have conditional formatting and it makes my eyes cross
looking at tomorrow's rows since
the conditional formatting is missing information
Thank you Alan at

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ok but to where would i place it?
since B27 =B26+1 C26Name D26value E26=D23-D21 EFG are CF Ivalue

Bob Phillips wrote:

Alan,

You could add
=IF(ISERROR(formula),"",formula)

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips

"~Alan Rosenberg Miami" wrote in message
XL2000
is there a way to hide #VALUE! and ###### until needed or used

Is it possible to hide rows of formulas using a code

I know that I can hide them everyday by format rows/hide

today i will enter info in rows 25 and 26 but there is unused
information in rows 27 through 100
tomorrow i will enter info in rows 27 an 28 and so on

the unused rows have conditional formatting and it makes my eyes cross
looking at tomorrow's rows since
the conditional formatting is missing information
Thank you Alan at

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try using the data, filter, autofilter menu selection to
filter out the #value! or add a column with a formula that
test for information in the other cells; if blank
than "hide row"; else "display row". Then set the
autofilter to "display row" for that column. The
autofilter, then, will only show rows that you want
displayed. Of course, you'll want to show all rows when
adding data, but then you'll only want to "display row"
for viewing.

RobertW

.