Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Defined Functions

Hi

Is it possible to write a UDF that gains its results from an Access
database?

I can find plenty of examples of how to connect and run queries of an access
database but I can't find anything that anyting that shows how a UDF can be
used.

Thanks

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I guess I wan't the udf to run the query as the where statement is based on
the input parameters.

Once the UDF's are created they will be used in many instances in the file
and therefore I need to minimize the time the file takes to calculate
"Mark D" wrote in message
Not entirely sure what your after here ?

What do you want the udf to actually do? Do you want the udf to connect

and
run the query ?