Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macros for other applications

Hi,
I can't make the opposite of "text to column" in Excell (
I mean merging cells but placing a coma between each
value) so I use word to replace paragraph mark by coma.
But how do I writte in my macros the macros that works in
Word and recall the transfomed data in excell ?
Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Concatenation is the action you describe

sStr = Range("A1").Value & ", " & Range("B1").Value _
& ", " & Range("C1").Value

is Possibly what you want.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Douvid" wrote in message
I can't make the opposite of "text to column" in Excell (
I mean merging cells but placing a coma between each
value) so I use word to replace paragraph mark by coma.
But how do I writte in my macros the macros that works in
Word and recall the transfomed data in excell ?
Cheers,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for Rows

sStr = ""