Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding changing number of days

Hello,
Bank calculates loan repayment due dates like this:
1 181 day from drawdawn day
2 184 days from previous payment day
3 181 days from previous payment day
4 184 days from previous payment day
5 181 days from previous payment day
and so on
How can I make formula or macro add to previous date one time 181
days, next time 184 days and so on again in order to get the dates
when payments are due?

Excel 2000/XP, Win 2000/XP

Thank you very much

Aivars