Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Percentage of difference formula

Can someone help me write a percentage of difference formula,

EG
Billed Paid difference percentage of billed paid
200 100 100 50%
100 200 -100 200%
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want a formula to calculate the % of billed paid (not sure I understand
what you mean by % of difference.

If your data starts in A1 to calculate the % you should be able to fomat the
column as % and enter the following formula. =B1/A1 and copy it down.

B1 being the paid and A1 being the billed.
"gallegos1580" wrote:

Can someone help me write a percentage of difference formula,

EG
Billed Paid difference percentage of billed paid
200 100 100 50%
100 200 -100 200%

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

gallegos1580,