Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print Preview In Excel Windows Xp

I can barely see the data in my excel spreadsheets when I choose the
print preview function, had no problem in the earlier windows
versions.

The numbers in my spreadsheet appear a light light light very light
grey color as apposed to the deep rich black appearance I had in
Windows earlier versions. The actual spreadsheet is fine, only
experience the problem when I use the print preview function.

Is there a way to change the appearance of my print preview screen(just
so that I can actually see it, hence preview!), surely there is, and I
cannot wait to change it, it is very annoying, one would think
Microsoft excel designers would have caught this before release??

Thanks in advance.

--
JR573PUTT
JR573PUTT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31587

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Anybody Figure This One Out Or Is It Not Possbile?

--
JR573PUTT
JR573PUTT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31587
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=562166

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would say you are stuck with whatever Excel provides in Print Preview.

I see no way to change it.

For better readability hit the Zoom button.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP