Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO I SORT USING THE IF FORMULA!!!

I really need help!!! this is extremally important for me, and I can't do it;
I tried a lot of options no one works;... Im getting carzy.

I have this sheet 1:
A B C
Loan ID TX
1 550 42 0
2 980 52 1
3 120 80 2
4 333 44 1
5 890 33 0

The information that counts for me is the one in column C. I have to send a
report with ONLY the rows that the number on C is more than 0 without losing
the data on each row.
Using the example above the new report would be in a different page like this.
Sheet 2
A B C
Loan ID TX
2 980 52 1
4 333 44 1
3 120 80 2

Without the rows that have a 0 on column C.
If anybody could help me it would be really appreacieted!!!
I was thinking using the IF formula in another sheet but don't know how.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on the sheet tab and select Move or Copy... Then use the
checkbox to make a copy of Sheet1. On the copy, click in a single cell from
your table and, from the menu bar, select Data Filter Autofilter. You
sheet see drop-down arrows appear in the first row of each column. Use the
drop-down in column C and select 0. Now only the 0-rows are visible. Click
in C1, then hit the down-arrow once; you'll be in the first 0-row.
Ctrl+shift+down arrow will select all the visible cells in column C (assuming
there's more than one; if not just skip the ctrl+shift+down arrow).
Right-click and select 'Delete Row'.
Back to the menu bar, select Data Filter Autofilter to turn the filter
back off. You should be left with all the non-0 rows.