Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing Font Color

I would like to have the font color change if an amount hits a certain
value.

So, if I have a spread sheet with 1000 numbers on it I want every
number that exceeds 100 to change to Blue and every one under 0 to
change to Red. I would like this to happen automatically.

Does anyone have an simple solution?

Thanks in advance!

Chuck

--
bagoxc
bagoxc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30084

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

click the cell(s)
goto format
conditional formatting and add your arguments ( you will understand
once your in there

e.g if cell value is 1000 then (click format button) and change text
colour to green

etc
etc

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use "Conditional Formatting".

Select the range that you want this to apply to, say A1 to Z1000, then:
<Format <Conditional Formatting
Condition 1:
Cell Value Is
Greater Then