PCSupYak

Default equation that adds hours as scheduled. 11:00 to 5:00 +6hrs. res.

I sometimes do the employee schedule when my boss is away. The current
schedule is done in excel and is basically a shell with no calculating. I
need a equation for excel that figures Hours worked, for weekly calculation
of payroll. would be easier if excel could compute 11:45 to 5:15 ='s 5.5
hours. Can it or do I need to look to another program.
Biff

Hi!

A1 = 11:45 AM
B1 = 5:15 PM