Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can I fix 1 column & scroll across others?

I'm trying to set up a sheet where the first column is text, and the
subsequent columns are calculations. There are 52 calculations
columns. I'd like to fix the text column in place so it is always the
left-most column, while still being able to scroll through the other
columns - that way I have a label to reference instead of trying to
follow row 12 back to column A to see what the row represents. Can you
tell me how to do this?

--
smurphytoo
smurphytoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36341

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You could try selecting cell cell B2 and then selecting Windows
Freeze Panes

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob