Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setup

I am not sure wether I should use Excell or Access to setup a way of keeping
track of funds for a league. The teams are 4 person and wil be approx. 40
teams. This is a 32 week league so there is a lot of money to track. There
are also other fees that apply. Does anyone have a suggestion?
--
cmorga20
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I personally wouldn't bother with Access, Excel will do it easily, and is a
nicer tool (duck!). 5K items is nothing. You could create a template sheet
with teams and members, and organise weeks by sheets.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips