Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add-Ins

I have some add-ins containing Userforms, etc. that work fine on Excel 2003.
Currently, it works fine on the BETA (except for the UI control -
understandable with UI remake - I have to access from macro command) but for
some reason the 2007 BETA copies them to an extension of themselves every
time a workbook opens or closes. The name continually gets longer as a
repeat of the original name and Excel claims it can't find the new add-in
with the elongated name. However, the original name still exists as well and
so the original add-in still works. I wonder if it has something to do with
the workspace copy on close that Microsoft builds into their applications,
but it may be a bug. Anybody else having this problem and if they are do
they have a solution?