Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default help!

I need to finish this new form by tomorrow.

I need three things.

1) to have it so the editable fields in the form will default back to
zero. or allow for an auto filter that will show rows "contains * " OR
"is greater than or less than Zero" Basically i need to print only rows
that contain spaces, text, or in the editable fields, a value (can
negative or positive).

2) I want to make it so that a this sheet can not be saved over.

3) I need to have a field that is capable to do following:

If the first however many letters of an address are typed and the
user presses enter, then it will automatically fill in all the
corresponding cells with the appropriate information for that invoice.
(remainder of the address and license number) I have about 8 different
companies receiving invoices and I would like to have all the users to
easily be able to create an invoice for any of the companies all from
one generic template.

--
keaoric
keaoric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36139