Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dvh dvh is offline

Default Returning to 'no pattern'

I am trying to setup a new worksheet and I am experimenting with
different patterns in cells, but when I select a pattern from the
dropdown box on the Patterns tab of the Format Cells dialog box I can't
figure out how to revert back to 'no pattern'. The 'Undo format cell'
works, but if I have made other changes that I want to keep that
doesn't serve the purpose.

Thanks for the help,
Dave

--
dvh
dvh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36302

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just above the colour examples is a field called No color. Click on this,
and you have no pattern in the cell, or the selection of cells? If you
selected a fill pattern, and you want to revert to no pattern, click on
Pattern, and then select the top leftmost block, which is an unformatted
blank, to revert to No Pattern.