Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Open Specific Worksheet

When Excel opens, I would like a specific worksheet to
open. If someone could help i would be greatful!

--
cargor
cargor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36300

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in the workbook open event put in the code to activate the specific
sheet

worsheets("FrontSheet").activate

better still, I think, put it in the workbook close event. Then the
workbook is saved with the right sheet showing

regards

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,

change the name of the workbook to personal.xls and copy it on the xlstart
directory

normaly at C:/program files/microsoft office/office11/xlstart

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"cargor" escreveu:

When Excel opens, I would like a specific worksheet to
open. If someone could help i would be greatful!

--
cargor
cargor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36300
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560761

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Tony

--
cargor
cargor's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36300
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560761

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to use a VBA macro:

Sub Auto_Open()
ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet4").Select
End Sub

Change "Sheet4" to you desired worksheet.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"cargor"
wrote in message

When Excel opens, I would like a specific worksheet to
open. If someone could help i would be greatful!

--
cargor
cargor's Profile:
View this thread: