Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default wpexcel

when i open excel. WPEXCEL opens up first. How do I stop that from happening?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What's WPExcel?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"questions123" wrote in message
when i open excel. WPEXCEL opens up first. How do I stop that from
happening?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

WPExcel. xls is an excel file that opens up whenever I start the excel
application.

Thanks

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

What's WPExcel?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"questions123" wrote in message
when i open excel. WPEXCEL opens up first. How do I stop that from
happening?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel will open all files which are stored in your XLSTART folder and those
stored in the alternate startup folder you designate at

ToolsOptionsGeneral "At startup open all files in"

Move the wpexcel.xls out of the XLSTART folder and delete the path in
ToolsOptionsGeneral

You generally have two xlstart folders.

1. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART

2. C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 06:26:02 -0700, questions123
wrote:

WPExcel. xls is an excel file that opens up whenever I start the excel
application.

Thanks

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

What's WPExcel?