Dustin

Default Pivot Table Label

Is there any way to Label a Pivot table so that the label changes when you
change the pivot table.

i.e. Your pivot table deals with sales of widgets, and you have a column for
months. You only select March, April, and May.

Is there any way to label your pivot table, Wiget Sales for (Months Selected)?

Thanks

dustin

Gary are you talking about going back to the base data and grouping and
outlining that? I dont guess I understand, I was unable to group and outline
a pivot table. I am trying to use data from the pivot table using
getpivotdata on another sheet, and each time the pivot table changes i would
like for the label thats describing the numbers that are represented to
change as well.