Bernie Wienhold

Default Running mixed Office components

Is it possible to run Excel 2000 with the Office 2003 suite minus Excel 2003?
If so, what issues may I run into?

Thanks
Bernie
Jim Rech

You shouldn't have any problems. I'm running about 6 versions of Excel,
including 2000, with Office 2003.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
| Is it possible to run Excel 2000 with the Office 2003 suite minus Excel
2003?
| If so, what issues may I run into?
|
| Thanks
| Bernie

Peo Sjoblom

I can imagine that when you use help it might be problems Otherwise it should
work, I have 2 versions of office on my pc although I installed them on
separate drives isntalling the oldest version first

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom