Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet

Hi,

I have a excel sheet that has Excel4 macros. When I open then using
Excel2000 on WinXP I get the following message

"No RETURN() or HALT() function found on macro sheet".

I dont have any add-ins enabled.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance
Arun

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Arun,

Maybe the information on this lin k can help you:

Bondi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Bondi

Well that did help me resolve the problem....

thanks
Arun

Bondi wrote:

Hi Arun,

Maybe the information on this lin k can help you:

Bondi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The Support Center blurb only applies to Excel 2000. I have Excel 2003 and I
am also experiencing this message. I have set up a survey using an Excel
template and when respondents route back to me, I get this same message and
can't save the results to my database.