Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cancelling out of an incorrect Replace all

I often use Replace All to update links for specific sections of
documents. Occasionally I'll make an error in the Replace field and
will have to cancel / escape from the Update Values window for each
replacement until all replacements error out and I can undo. Is there
any way of stopping the Replace All once it's started?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No way I think, once it has started then you don't get control back. Maybe
you could try the Esc key, or Ctrl-Break, but don't hold your breath.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

ups.com...