Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Workday Help

I have previously used the workday function in a spreadsheet created in
2002. However, when I opened the workbook in 2003 the formula resulted
in a #NAME? error. What can I do to make this function work when
opened in 2003. I do not have access to all the computers that this
workbook will be used on.

--
mhart210
mhart210's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26413

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"mhart210" wrote in
message ...

I have previously used the workday function in a spreadsheet created in
2002. However, when I opened the workbook in 2003 the formula resulted
in a #NAME? error. What can I do to make this function work when
opened in 2003. I do not have access to all the computers that this
workbook will be used on.

Always worth trying Excel's help.

"If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install
and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in."
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Each pc will have to have the analysis toolpak installed.

Tools|addins

You may need the distribution CD (depending on how excel was installed).

mhart210 wrote:

I have previously used the workday function in a spreadsheet created in
2002. However, when I opened the workbook in 2003 the formula resulted
in a #NAME? error. What can I do to make this function work when
opened in 2003. I do not have access to all the computers that this
workbook will be used on.

--
mhart210
mhart210's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26413