Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Nagesh

Can tell me the formulas in excel & how it will use

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are very many Excel Worksheet functions and the ability to create many
formulas with and without them is an astronomical number.

A formula in an Excel cell always begins with the = symbol as
=A1+A2 would add the values in cells A1 and A2 and display the results.

A formula with a worksheet function to do the same thing would be
=SUM(A1:A2)

If you have specific questions about a formula to do a particuar task, we'd
be happy to help. But the answer to your question just covers too much
ground.

You can find a lot of information in Excel's HELP feature by asking
questions like "how to multiply" or "how to add" or "how to find".

The good folks here will be more than happy to help you solve your problems
using Excel formulas and functions.

Best Wishes,
JLatham