Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Move data Macro

I have a bunch of data on one worksheet which is calculated with formulas.
After the data is calculated I want to be able to click a button which moves
the data to another worksheet specifically for results, and then clear the
original data. I want to be able to do this several times, each time storing
the data on the results worksheet so when i'm done changing formula variables
I will be able to print all my results at once.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

zip an example spread sheet and i will write a macro i will keep
checking this post

--
Zygan
Zygan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34423