Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CD

Help!

Please let me know what should I do to make one Excel file which
contains Macro, and cell formulas, and pictures for auto run cd on
Microsoft XP desktop?

Thanks.

Raj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See this MSFT article:

I'm not certain how it would do if you identified an Excel file as the one
to open, but it might actually work well. Just remember that the user is not
going to be able to write anything back to the CD, so any changes that might
take place in the Excel workbook would have to be saved to their local system.