Dan

Default Unhide Columns A and B.

I've somehow hidden columns A and B. I followed the directions in the help
section but it did not work. How can I unhide them?
Don Guillett

try putting cursor on cells (on top of the row numbers)formatcolumnunhide

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dan" wrote in message
I've somehow hidden columns A and B. I followed the directions in the

help
section but it did not work. How can I unhide them?

Dan

Thanks for the quick reply, but its still not working. The only thing I was
able to do was use the "Go to" function and insert two columns so I can at
least see my data that was in those two columns.

"Dan" wrote:

I've somehow hidden columns A and B. I followed the directions in the help
section but it did not work. How can I unhide them?

Dan

No dice. It says its 8.43 wide, but I still can't see it.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Maybe you didn't hide but set width at 0?? If so, try same procedure but
with width.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dan" wrote:

I've somehow hidden columns A and B. I followed the directions in the

help
section but it did not work. How can I unhide them?

Gord Dibben

Dan

Perhaps you have set their width to zero.

Hover the mouse pointer next to the left side of column C header. When you
get a double-headed arrow drag to right.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP