Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Referencing Cell Info to call a File

I would like to use a cell value in a formula to identify a workbook
name.
e.g. ='[File_Info!B2]1 - General Statistics'!$C$21

File_Info :- is a worksheet in the same workbook
B2 :- is the cell in the worksheet that holds the filename
(OtherFile.XLS)
1 - General Statistics :- is the worksheet in OtherFile.XLS
$C$21 :- is the cell in OtherFile.XLS I would like to call

At the moment it is just looking for a file called "File_Info!B2", how
can I get it to call the information from worksheet and cell
"File_Info!B2" and then use the called information as the filename??

--
stuckupnorth
stuckupnorth's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31330

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I can't get it to work. What I am trying to do is - Change the workbook
name I am refering to by calling the filename from a cell. Can I put
INDIRECT inside the [ ] of a workbook identifier?

='[K20060707.XLS]1 - General Statistics'!$C$12 - This Works

How do I change the formula so that the workbook information -
"K20060707.XLS" is called from a cell on another worksheet.