Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CW CW is offline

Default Lost Border Formatting

Is anyone else loosing border formatting when they save?

I have certain cells outlined in borders and when I save certain cells loose
their borders. It doesn't happen in the same cells, a few different cells in
each sheet loose their borders when I save.

If I reformat the border it will stay until I click the save button on the
quick bar or under the dropdown menu. If I just quit and tell it to save
from the pop up it appears to keep the formatting until I click the save
button again.

Is there something I'm not doing right?