Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy & Paste with Subtotals

I have a list on which I have used the subtotal command on the Data menu. I
have then used the outlining buttons on the left to show the detail (rows)
that I want. I would like to copy & paste (value only) these so a separte
sheet but when I do I find I have copied all the hidden rows as well. Is
there any way to do what I want without resorting to VBA? Apologies if I
have missed the blindingly obvious.

Many thanks, Peter.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hide your details